Scott - E
Newest Innovation Electric paramotor
No Cage / Small compact / 20kg
Retails round 12.000€
Safety built in:
Won’t start till glider is above you and your looking good to launch. Blades open and close.
- Scott-E has about 45% to 80% efficiency dependent of the speed.
- Scott-E - with a 1.2Kw small battery pack 24Ah you’ll get approx 20min flight time with zero wind conditions. A climb at 2mtrs per second would reach 840 mtrs height or fly 11.5kms at 35km per hour. You can extend that with bigger battery packs 40Ah or 60Ah.
- In the practice you’ll need 16 times more power to run a petrol motor - 2Ltrs and 20Kw.
- It is quieter to run but the propeller reaches up to 50bdA when fully engaged and Petrol 60dbA and from 100mtrs away you won’t hear it. Law in residential areas generally allow upto 50dbA.
- The cost to run an electro is 30cents against petrol motor at $1.50 for 20mins. Although he initial cost for an electro is 30% higher. However an Electo needs no maintenance.
- It’s emission free to run can be flown at any height in any weather even rain and still give the same energy.
- The Batteries are specially produced for Hybrid electo cars. At 80% discharge before being recharged would give approximately 800 to 1200 recharges. By 1500 to 2000 the batteries should be scraped.
- Recharging: when not being used after approximately 1 month you loose 0.3Ah so the loss is small.
- Charging time will depend on charger being used. 9Amp charger needs close to 3hrs. Where by an 18Amp charger would need 1/2 that - 1.5hrs.
- Absolutely vibration-free, almost noiseless take-off and flying without CO2 emission.
- Launching in the lowland, in a meadow on the outskirts, or on a beach and then alighting at the same location. Flying becomes possible anytime and almost anywhere. Neither a mountain railway nor a towing aid is necessary and thanks to the return flight push of the electric drive system, outlandings and the organization of the return fare are things of the past. This does not only save you time and money but also lots of stress.
- Benefit from thermal tubes at locations you were not able to access up to now. You thus expand the potential air spaces by a multiple!
- The brushless HPD 10 engine is absolutely maintenance-free. There are no engine parts that are subject to mechanical abrasion anymore.
- No fuel- and oil stench during transport. After the flight, there are no more hot engine parts that permanently dirty your hands or burn your fingers.
- The complete drive system with airscrew and accumulator can be easily stowed away taking up a minimum of space.
- The accumulators can be charged from any domestic socket and are are very long-living with a durability of approx. 1,000 charging cycles. To fully charge the accumulators (mean value of 24-60 Ah) costs about 0.60 EUR which is way cheaper than a comparable amount of fuel for a combustion engine.
- The electric drive system, developed by Geiger/Eck and produced by Flytec, is an absolute high-tech product. It is even the world leader in its class between 10 and 15 kW. With an engine power of approx. 1 kW per 0.33 kg weight, it achieves a power density which is regarded as unsurpassed worldwide.
- The peak performance of the electric HPD 10 drive system approximately corresponds to the 50-fold performance of a common e-bike motor!
- HPD 10/HPD 13.5 possess an energy conversion efficiency of approx. 94%. Also for electric motors, this is an absolute top mark (certain e-bike motors possess an energy conversion efficiency of only about 84%, the value of common gas engines is just 5%).
- HPD drives by Flytec as well as all its components are specifically designed for lightweight, manned aircrafts and thus possess all required characteristics for these special fields of application.
- Optimal engine speed.
- Optimal propeller shape and size referring to performance efficiency and a minimal noise level which is far below the legal requirements.
- Optimal design of the retractable propeller for the speed range and the stresses and strains characteristic for paragliding.
- The design of the engine control is perfectlytailored to the particular safety-related and ergonomic needs of the pilot. The hard- and software employed for this purpose corresponds to the latest rules and guidelines of international industrial engineering. The complete drive system is protected worldwide by several patent records.
This is what you should know about the Scott-E:
Charly Produkte offers an innovative allround harness specifically fitted to the Scott-E which provides full comfort and safety to the pilot during motor- as well as during free flight use.
Charly Produkte's network stands by for a worldwide distribution.